Enter The Digitals in three simple steps.
1. Purchase your entries
2. Fill out your online entry forms. You can save and come back to the process as many times as you like.
3. Submit your final entry by Tuesday March 26, 2013
Before getting started:
- Do you know which Category/ies you are going to enter? In order to begin the process you will be asked to complete the Entrant’s name, the number of entries you wish to submit and the category/ies you wish to enter. Don’t worry, this can be amended or updated at a later date.
- Do you have your credit/debit card to hand? Entries into The Digitals must be completed online; you will need to submit payment before you can access your full entry form(s) and payment can only be made via credit/debit card or PayPal.
Watch this video or read on for step-by-step instructions.
- Click the Enter Now button. This will take you to the Econsultancy.com website where you can purchase your entries.
- Choose how many entries you’d like to make from the drop down menu, complete the name of the company (or companies) who should receive the award and choose the categories to be entered.
- Check the company name(s) and categories in your basket.
- Complete the checkout process and become a free Econsultancy.com member which will enable you to manage your entries.
- Go to the Award Entries section under the Your Account area of the site to start completing your entries.
- Click Edit to access and complete your entry form. You can save changes to your entry form any time before submitting it for judging by clicking Save Changes.
- Once you’re happy with your entry. Click the Submit button. You won’t be able to edit your award entry once it has been submitted for judging so please make sure you check it thoroughly!
- Your entry has now been submitted for judging and from this point forward the Rules of Entry will apply. Best of luck (we’ve got our fingers crossed for you!)
- Show everyone your dedication to innovation and effectiveness – hit the ‘Tweet this’ button to let your followers know you’re entering!
All entries must be submitted by Tuesday March 26, 2013.
If you have any questions about the entry process please email email@example.com or call Natasha O’Sullivan on +44 (0)20 7970 4736.