- The Digitals are open to individuals, brands, suppliers and agencies from any and all countries globally.
- The project/product/service described in the entry must have launched, been re-developed or shown substantial, measurable progress during the judging eligibility period, which runs from Wednesday March 14, 2012 to Wednesday March 13, 2013 inclusive.
- Entries into The Digitals must be made online. Entries will not be accepted by any other means. Payment via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal must be made prior to entry to access the full entry form/s and submit your entry/ies.
- All entry questions must be answered. Please take note of any word count limits.
- Physical supporting material is not appropriate for entry into The Digitals. If received this will not be passed to the judges and Econsultancy and new media age take no responsibility for such items. You can enter links to websites, illustrations, videos, and other online supporting material, but no further written material please - everything that makes your entry a potential winner should be summed up on the form itself. These links should be available up until Thursday June 27, 2013.
- Projects may be entered into more than one category as appropriate, but an entry fee of £300 GBP / €345 EUR / $450 USD / $430 AUD must be paid for each category entered (except for the Rising Star category, which is free to enter). If you enter more than one entry, you will have the option to pay by invoice, please note that any invoices will need to be paid by the entry deadline, in order to ensure consideration in the judging process.
- When entries are submitted on behalf of clients by agencies or other parties, client approval must be secured prior to submission by the entering party. If any issues arise concerning client sign-off once the entry has been submitted, no refund will be given.
- Econsultancy and new media age accept no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted information.
- The judges reserve the right to re-categorise entries if they think another category would be more suitable. However, they cannot be expected to routinely re-categorise incorrectly entered projects.
- Sponsors are not allowed to enter the category that they are sponsoring.
- At the time of entry, entrants should upload a logo (in jpeg or png format) for the entering agency and brand/client only. We request only the names of any other agencies/consultancies that may have contributed to the project/campaign that the entry refers to; these will be credited in the Winners Report and online Winners Supplement only. Please do not send any logos for companies listed in this field.
- Where websites form part of an entry, please ensure any URLs, access details, usernames and passwords needed for judging are supplied, that they work, and that they will continue to work until Thursday June 27, 2013. Sites that cannot be viewed will be eliminated from the judging.
- Entry Deadline was Tuesday March 26, 2013. Entries may be edited up until the point of 'submission'; all submissions must have been made by Tuesday March 26, 2013. Entries will not be considered fully submitted until the entrant hits the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once submitted, entries are confirmed and non-refundable. Payments must be made in advance of submitting the entry form and must be made by Tuesday March 26, 2013. Once submitted your entry/ies will be passed to the judges for review.
- Any entry may be withdrawn for any reason up until midnight on Tuesday March 26, 2013 upon written request to the organisers; however the entry fee is non-refundable.
- The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding them.
- By submitting an entry the entrant confirms that they have read and agree with the ‘Rules of Entry’ above, and understands that these now apply.
- Winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London on Thursday June 27, 2013. To book your table online visit the Book a Table page. Payment is due within one week of your booking. If your booking is made in June, payment is due immediately and no later than Thursday June 20, 2013. We are not able to invoice for table bookings, however you will find a pro-forma invoice included in the email confirmation received upon booking completion.
It is very important that you fully complete the entry template. In particular, details of budget and return on investment should be provided. The more information you supply, the better the judges will be able to assess your entry.
For the purposes of judging, all information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will only be viewed by the judging panel and the Chair of Judges. However, in any editorial write-up about entries some information may be needed from the written entries. Any information that is commercially sensitive and which may not be used in editorial should be entered in the section marked ‘Confidential information’.
Please click here for further information on the judging criteria.