Rules of Entry
Rules of Entry
Please see below for the rules that apply to The Digitals entry process:
- The Digitals are open to individuals, brands, suppliers and agencies from any and all countries globally.
- The project/product/service described in the entry must have launched, been re-developed or shown substantial, measurable progress during the judging eligibility period, which runs from Wednesday 14th March 2013 to Wednesday 10th September 2014 inclusive.
- Entries into The Digitals must be made online. Entries will not be accepted by any other means. Payment via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal must be made prior to entry to access the full entry form(s) and submit your entries.
- All entry questions must be answered. Please take note of any word count limits.
- Physical supporting material is not appropriate for The Digitals. If received this will not be passed to the judges and Econsultancy take no responsibility for such items. You can enter links to websites, illustrations, videos, and other online supporting material in the dedicated section of the entry form (but no further written material please). Everything that makes your entry a potential winner should be summed up on the form itself. These links should be available up until Wednesday 31st December 2014.
- Projects may be entered into more than one category as appropriate, but an entry fee of £250 GBP / €304 EUR / $423 USD / $455 AUD + UK VAT must be paid for each category entered (except for the ‘Senior Digital Leader of the Year’ category, which is £50 GBP / €62 EUR / $85 USD / $90 AUD + UK VAT to enter). If you enter for more than one entry, you will have the option to pay by invoice, please note that any invoices will need to be paid by the entry deadline in order to ensure consideration in the judging process.
- When entries are submitted on behalf of clients by agencies or other parties, client approval must be secured prior to submission by the entering party. If any issues arise concerning client sign-off once the entry has been submitted, no refund will be given.
- Econsultancy accept no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted information.
- The judges reserve the right to re-categorise entries if they think another category would be more suitable. However, they cannot be expected to routinely re-categorise incorrectly entered projects.
- Sponsors are not allowed to enter the category that they are sponsoring.
- At the time of entry, entrants should upload a high res logo for the entering agency and brand/client only. We request only the names of any other agencies/consultancies that may have contributed to the project/campaign that the entry refers to; these will be credited in The Digitals Awards Gallery. Please do not send any logos for companies listed in this field.
- Where websites form part of an entry, please ensure any URLs, access details, usernames and passwords needed for judging are supplied, that they work, and that they will continue to work until Wednesday 31st December 2014. The second stage of judging will be based on the judges viewing the projects. Sites that cannot be viewed will be eliminated from the judging.
- Entry Deadline: Wednesday 24th September 2014. Entries may be edited up until the point of submission. All submissions must be made by Wednesday 24th September 2014. Entries will not be considered fully submitted until the entrant hits the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once purchased, entries are non-refundable. Payments must be made in advance of submitting the entry form and must be made by Wednesday 24th September 2014. Once submitted your entries will be passed to the judges for review.
- Any entry may be withdrawn for any reason up until midnight on Wednesday 24th September 2014 upon written request to the organisers; however the entry fee is non-refundable.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding them.
- By submitting an entry the entrant confirms that they have read and agree with the above ‘Rules of Entry’ above, and understands that these now apply.
- Winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony at the Tobacco Dock on Wednesday 12th November. To book your tickets visit the Prices page.